Litigation and Licensing Team
Having qualified as a solicitor in 2006, Laura joined Gedling from private practice in January 2017.
Laura is a highly experienced advocate, specialising in all areas of litigation and licensing. She regularly appears before the Magistrates’ and County Courts and has successfully represented clients before the Court of Appeal in her role as a Higher Court Advocate.
Laura’s achievements include:
- Securing Criminal Behaviour Orders after conviction.
- Obtaining Injunctions for persistent anti-social behaviour and securing. custodial sentence’s for breach.
- Leading joint Borough prosecution for fly-tipping.
- Successfully defending the Council in numerous Taxi Driver appeals.
- Expeditiously dealing with the removal of unauthorised encampments.